Letter to Elise

Elly was named Elise after this song as both Daddy and I were big Cure fans. She totally loves this song so I had to include it on her Blog now didn't I... If this is the first time you have visited SilvaLand, please be sure to scroll right down and go to 'older posts' too as there are more pages. Alternatively, go to the Archives and click on a title for that blog. Oh, and don't forget to leave a message for Elly in her chat box. She will get back to you.

Thursday 5 July 2007

Can you take any more Elly......?

......Of course you can

and I'm only too happy to oblige so here ya go.....

These layouts were put together from photos taken while Elly spent a lovely weekend at Grans. As it was almost Aunty Aprils and my birthdays (within a week of each other) Elly spent an afternoon making some beautiful hand made cards decorated with one of my favourtite things, butterflies.

Later she took a leaf out of Grans book and did some painting. She first sketched out her picture then took great care to paint it just right.


Didn't it turn out wonderful. I loved the colours and the style of the painting and all that effort she put into it. Well done Elly, yet another budding artist in the family.




No comments: