Letter to Elise

Elly was named Elise after this song as both Daddy and I were big Cure fans. She totally loves this song so I had to include it on her Blog now didn't I... If this is the first time you have visited SilvaLand, please be sure to scroll right down and go to 'older posts' too as there are more pages. Alternatively, go to the Archives and click on a title for that blog. Oh, and don't forget to leave a message for Elly in her chat box. She will get back to you.

Thursday 12 July 2007

Just a few more layouts for you today.

Not much going on at the moment. Elly is getting very excited as she only has one more week of school before the summer holidays.

Next Tuesday Elly will be competing in the Southport Schools Sports Event. Wow, my little girl is one of those selected to represent her school, how darned cool is that.

Now, if, and its a big 'if'', I can get the time to pop along and watch her. I'll hopefully have some photo's and possibly even a movie for you.

Meanwhile, here are some more layouts I did using my new Digi Scrapbook Kit. I just love the way Elly is all 'girly' here.

Well, thats all for now folks. Check back soon as I'm sure we'll have more for you.
Hugs and Kisses
Boo and Elly xx

No comments: