Letter to Elise

Elly was named Elise after this song as both Daddy and I were big Cure fans. She totally loves this song so I had to include it on her Blog now didn't I... If this is the first time you have visited SilvaLand, please be sure to scroll right down and go to 'older posts' too as there are more pages. Alternatively, go to the Archives and click on a title for that blog. Oh, and don't forget to leave a message for Elly in her chat box. She will get back to you.

Monday 9 July 2007

We've almost caught up.....

Todays post is all about a Super Girl..... and lets face it, there are none more Super then our Elly, right?

Its also a good chance for me to show off some of my experiments with CS3. These are the latest of my 'Pop Out' pictures. Enjoy
Boo x

SuperGirl takes a break...

Do Ya think I'm Sexy....

'How you doin'?.....




Ready for action......

and it's Up, Up and Awayyyyyyyyyyy..............


And Now............

........................ The Finale!

Ok, so the colours are really bright, I've been trying out a new action which sharpens the colour, great for flowers, a little too much for SuperGirls... lol and yes, I've been heavy on the shadow so lessons still being learned here but hey, not bad for someone who doesn't know their way out of a paper bag. Here comes Elly......








No comments: