Letter to Elise

Elly was named Elise after this song as both Daddy and I were big Cure fans. She totally loves this song so I had to include it on her Blog now didn't I... If this is the first time you have visited SilvaLand, please be sure to scroll right down and go to 'older posts' too as there are more pages. Alternatively, go to the Archives and click on a title for that blog. Oh, and don't forget to leave a message for Elly in her chat box. She will get back to you.

Thursday 5 July 2007

Quick Page

A 'Quick Page' is a term used by digi scrappers to describe a layout ready prepared so that all you have to do is slip your photo or picture in.


I took up my very first scrap challenge earlier this week to design a 'Quick Page' for another designer and this is what I came up with. I just love the colour and texture of the papers and this photo of Elly seemed perfect for it. What do you think.....?




No comments: